2014年12月2日星期二

canada goose outlet IReoP mvY1 5yTv

Yan captain still do not believe, interesting to see the maple season, said: Dude, you seem really simple ah, do not think I'm so fool, you can not forget that I was doing. When things over, look for opportunities to learn about sunglasses sale good ! He laughed, punching other police waved and said : fake ray ban sunglasses a few, these two guys arrested, two waste even have to beat a high school student, have the nerve to come out to do a rogue ? Ji Feng suddenly silent, mind nasty thought, what is the logic, we say good skill allows them to do a rogue ?

Ji Tong Lei Feng and surprised at the same time, Ji Feng hurriedly asked: strict captain, you know these two men ? Yan captain tightly frown, nodded and said: Yes, if I am not mistaken, then, the two men are in prison serving a sentence should now, how will appear here ? Yes, that is fake ray bans, these two guys that I personally caught last year, was sentenced to four years for robbery, fake ray ban sunglasses how out? Ji Feng could not help but scream out loud, strict Captain, are you sure he did not admit ? fake ray ban sunglasses I caught myself personally, do I still admit ?

Ji Feng immediately realize that this thing does not seem in general, he quickly said : Rest assured strict captain, I know what to say and what not to say! Yan captain nodded and smiled and said: Tong Xiaojie, Ji Feng, now the time is not late, I think, or I send the car back to it fake ray ban sunglasses fake ray ban sunglasses two go on the road, some unsafe ! No, No ! Ji Feng also did not speak, Tong Lei next to quickly refused, Yan brother, do not, if my dad was seen, and certainly it is feared dead, this thing you do not tell my dad, okay?

没有评论:

发表评论